The McLeod & Barclay at Riverwest
1088 & 1078 6 Avenue SW
River west features two visually appealing spiral condo buildings attached with a state of the art swimming pool, hot tub and work out gym. . Barclay was the first of the two towers built and the the McLeod is the second tower that was built. Inside each unit you’ll find bright, spacious suites with floor to ceiling curving glass walls that are designed to capture the wide open river and city views. The McLeod is just footsteps away from it all. Both buildings are ideally located in the heart of the downtown with easy access to the bow river walking paths, kensington shops/restaurants and walking distance to LRT.
- 27 storey building with 123 units.
- Built in 2004.
- 2 high speed elevators.
- Unit styles include 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom plus den floor plans.
- Full concrete envelope construction.
- Concrete exterior.
- Secured, heated underground parkade.
- Corner location featuring views of the Bow River and city skyline.
- Condominium fee includes heat, water & sewer, building & common property maintenance, parking, management fees, building insurance, amenities, reserve fund contribution.
- Fully secured building with conceirge service in 1078 – 6 Ave SW.
- Each unit has in-suite laundry, granite countertops in the kitchen and heated floors in the bathrooms.
- Pets are allowed with board approval.
- Individual storage lockers and bike racks.
- River West comes fully equipped exercise room, swimming pool, hot tub, change rooms and lounge some of the best amenties in Calgary.
Walk Ability Score: