Home Seller Guide, Home Selling Guide
Selling your home can be a very exciting proposition or a daunting one depending on the advice you receive. By working with me, I can ensure the experience is a pleasant and memorable one. I encourage you to take advantage of the tips and advice within these home selling guides to help you understand the entire process.
Here are the services you can expect when you decide to list with Jesse Davies:
Marketing Plan for Success:
Listing Service provided to clients when Selling their home in Calgary:
- Complete market evaluation of your property by providing accurate market data to arrive at a competitive market price for your home or condo.
- Prepare and complete the Seller Brokerage Agreement (listing contract) with you.
- Pull and examine the Certificate of title.
- Verification of your square footage by measuring home per CREB rules.
- Recommendations for preparing your home to show the best.
- Professional digital photography.
- Design and develop a custom website for your home with pictures and details.
- Virtual tour with background music and panoramic views of your home giving buyers the imagination of living there.
- Aerial and pinpoint mapping linked to google maps making buyers aware of what is near your home and surrounding area.
- Installation and removal of For Sale sign.
- Installation and removal of fully secured lock box.
- Submit advertising on MLS, and other key real estate sites such as Kijiji, craigslist and youtube.
- List property on my personal Real Estate website www.swhomesforsale.ca.
- Strategic use of Meta tags and keyword helping to rank your website on google searches.
- Spread the word on social media platforms about your property.
- Public open houses on weekends.
- Regular market trends and updates.
- Feedback on all showings when provided.
- Custom feature sheets for home.
- Assist financial mortgage companies in obtaining appraisal on home.
- Address all showing requests and inquires on property.
- Schedule logistics of Realtor showings that fit your or tenants schedule.
- Show property to network of buyers I am working with.
- Keep you up to date with competing properties price changes or status.
- Present and negotiate all offers to purchase from Realtors or private buyers.
- Explain in depth the conditions of each presented offers and offer advice.
- Ensure initial deposits on purchase contracts are received in trust to our brokerage on time.
- Review and arrange all required condo documents if condition of sale.
- Schedule any necessary property inspections as per condition of sale.
- Handle preparation and signing of condition removal documents
- Prepare and negotiate any amendment documents to purchase contract.
- FirstService sends all documents to lawyers to prepare for final closing
- Ensure keys are released after monies received from buyers ensuring a smooth closing.
Call or email me to see what sets me apart from other Realtors.
403-969-2363 or email@example.com
Here are a few questions you should ask me when you call:
Is it a good time to sell?
How do I sell my house for top value?
Will renovations increase my home selling price?
What is my home/condo worth today?