Deciding to Buy Calgary Real Estate
When deciding to purchase a single family house, condo or townhouse in Calgary attention to detail is very important. As your Calgary Real Estate Professional and REALTOR®, it’s my job to know the benefits and drawbacks of each property you look at, so that you are fully informed of the advantages and disadvantages of each property we look at. I’ll work with you every step of the buying process, from setting up financing to the day you get the keys. For more information on my background as a realtor and my qualifications click here or to see testimonials from current / past clients.
Buying a House or Condo in Calgary
Buying a house in Calgary can be a time-consuming experience that is both exciting and intimidating. There are many things to think about when buying a home, so consider the following:
- Where do you want to live in Calgary? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like? Is LRT or bus an important resource?
- What kind of house would you like? Are you looking for a particular size or parking situation? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?